02 January 2011

At the End of the Day

This year I will work on love, asking myself these questions at the end of the day.

Adapted from Dr. Leo Buscaglia's book Born for Love 
(1992, SLACK Incorporated)

Is anyone a little happier because I came along today?

Did I leave any concrete evidence of my kindness, any sign of my love?

Did I try to think of someone I know in a more positive light?

Did I help someone to feel joy, to laugh, or at least, to smile?

Have I attempted to remove a little of the rust that is corroding my relationships?

Have I gone through the day without fretting over what I don't have and celebrating the things I do have?

Have I forgiven others for being less than perfect?

Have I forgiven myself?

Have I learned something new about life, living or love?

No comments:

Post a Comment